Many leaf blowers are present in the markets these days and most of them are electric ones, but the importance of a Gas Leaf Blower cannot be denied. Here is a buying guide for the best Gas Leaf Blower available and which one you must purchase to fulfill your clearing-up chores.
Best Rated Gas Leaf Blowers
|NAME||IMAGE||PRICE||Speed (MPH)||WEIGHT(LBS)||OUR RATING|
|Hitachi RB24EAP||See It||170||8.6||5.0|
|Husqvarna 952711925||See It||170||9.4||4.5|
|Makita BHX2500CA||See It||145||9.8||5.0|
Here are the top-rated 3 Gas leaf Blowers reviews that are currently in high demand on the market:
Completely reliable and lightweight, this Hitachi gasoline-powered leaf blower entails a PureFire low emission two-stroke engine that is responsible for its efficient and effective performance. That minimizes fumes to the environment, making it safe and eco-friendly. It is a perfect product that gives you complete removal of dried-up leaves and twigs, making your sidewalks, driveways, and garden lawn, as clear as ever, with its airspeed of up to 170 miles per hour. It’s design and sleek appearance make it handy and compact and do not occupy much shelf space.Check on Amazon.com Read Full Review
Designed in such a way so that the air stream is in line with the handle, the Husqvarna gas-powered handheld blower is a very comfortable and convenient gadget to use to clear up your lawn. It reduces stress on the arms and wrist of its user and is entirely lightweight and portable. It is capable of delivering around 170 MPH in air power, which is powerful enough to provide an ultimate blow. Its blowing tube can be adjusted for its length to suit your needs and the fan speed can also be set for easier handling.Shop now at Amazon.com
Available on Amazon, this Makita handheld gas blower has a 4-stroke powerful engine that is fuel-efficient and low on fumes. Less in weight, compact in design, soft to grip and convenient cruise control leaves the user less exhausted at the end of the task. It meets the EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations, thereby making itself environmentally The best feature of this particular gadget is the fact that it is provided with a large-capacity muffler that makes it quieter than most leaf blowers.Shop now at Amazon.com
Advantages of Gas Leaf Blowers
A gas leaf blower has many advantages and these cannot match with the advantages the electric ones have to offer! These are:
- Totally Effective: A gas leaf blower is as effective as can be, its effectiveness is so total and complete that none of the electric products can match them in performance. A gas leaf blower can make your work light and easy and clear up your yard much better and in lesser amount of time.
- Totally Durable: A gas leaf blower is totally durable and lifelong product that may last for years to come.
- Low Maintenance costs: A gas leaf blower might not need any maintenance costs at all!
- Totally Portable: You don’t have to worry where to plug your device and you can use your gas blower wherever you want.
Disadvantages of Gas Leaf Blowers
There are quite a few cons of gas leaf blowers and these are:
- Extremely Noisy: Contrary to the electric blowers, the gas powered ones generate too much noise and a loud sound whilst functioning and that can be a big nuisance too many.
- Fumes Discharge: A gas leaf blower emits fumes causing pollution to the environment.
- More Purchasing Cost: As it is totally durable and long lasting, a gas blower is expensive to buy, as compared to the electric ones.
How to select the best Gas Leaf Blower
Many factors may affect your decision to select an appropriate Gas Leaf Blower for your own use. The following is a list of a few factors, read on to find them out:
- Budget: The more you can spend upon the product, the better and advanced Gas Leaf Blower you will be able to own. Modern day leaf blowers come with added attachments like vacuum nozzles and wiping features that allow more services to be provided. Even if you have a lesser budget, you can still make a good selection as there are a variety of Gas Leaf Blowers within $100 to select from.
- Portability: If you want to clear up places that cannot be reached via a power outlet, it is best to purchase a cordless gas leaf blower, and preferably a hand held device so it may be taken and used wherever needed.
- Intensity of Usage: The greater the area to be cleared and more extensive your use is, make the selection based on that and buy a powerful one that allows you better options and promises you a superior performance.
Evaluate your own needs and requirements and ask yourself questions like,
- How much clearing need to be done?
- How often am I supposed to use this machine?
- How much can I pay for it?
Finally, based on your own answers, make your selection that would fulfill all the factors listed above and purchase the best gas leaf blower for your use.
This guide aims at providing information regarding the best gas leaf blower in the markets nowadays. The top three products have been chosen with great research from Amazon and other concerned sites after reading customers’ reviews and comments and checking out their ratings. A Gas leaf Blower must be purchased for use if you have large amounts of clearing to be done across your large lawn area or farmyard, especially in the fall.