It’s winter! Leaves would be flooding your yard. Get a Leaf Blower Now!
Designed to finish big cleanup tasks quickly, the Leaf Blower can be an important part of your yard maintenance.
The inline design of the Leaf Blower is such that it reduces stress on your arms and waists. Also, the fan on the left outside of the product helps you to maintain balance and avoid the situation of getting pushed back due to pressure.
Leaf blower operates on the power of centrifugal force. The electric motor or gas powered motor spins the fan rapidly and forces it through a smaller opening air vent. The size difference between the openings and the force of the fan pressurizes the air, which then leaves the blower through a nozzle at a high speed that is enough to clear off different kinds of debris.
Although it is called so, it can do much more than moving leaves. Leaf Blowers are best on jagged debris like thin twigs, raked thatch, and fallen leaves, but the range of its usage is not limited to this. You can also use them to:
- Blow snow off a walk away or on the car
- Clean the gutters and roofs.
- Scatter puddles of water hindering in your pathway.
- Remove tree stump, and so on.
It’s Time to clean away all the Snow
It is common thing to experience several inches of snow everywhere after a winter storm. But, don’t worry! You can easily remove snow all the way down to the ground with a Leaf Blower.
Here are few tips about using a Leaf Blower to blow off the snow:
- Firstly, don’t use the Leaf blower on a windy day.
- Use only on light, freshly fallen snow.
- Clean snow particles from the blower after use.
Leaf Blowers mostly comes with a gasoline powered consumption system. Add fuel stabilizer to the tank in case you are going to store this gasoline-powered device for more than a couple of months. This is so because gasoline can degenerate when not used for time. Thus, make it hard for the engine to run smoothly.
Leaf Blower- Also Useful for Tree Stump Removal
If a tree is sick or weak, it will always be a hazard to your home and family. The only option is to cut it down. But again, even though you cut down the tree, the stump remains behind. Also, a lot of debris is likely to be there to get cleaned. You can use a leaf blower in this situation.
Many people want to know how to remove tree stumps with the leaf blower from their yard. It’s a common problem that most people don’t bother dealing with, but it’s not as complicated as they think.
Well here is the way to use a leaf blower in case of tree stump removal:
A Leaf Blower can be utilized as a vacuum. All the debris left after removing the tree, can be cleaned out.
An easy and safe way to clean Gutters
Cleaning gutters is a big headache especially in the days of Windy days. One way is to climb on ladders, pour water and flush the debris out of your gutters.
If you’re tired of climbing ladders, pour water from a hose to drain the waste out of your gutters, this handy tool is just what you want!
You can buy a Gutter Cleaning Kit that you can connect with a leaf blower to extend it, and making it better for cleaning gutters. It is also easily available at Amazon.
In other cases, you can even use PVC pipes with one turned into U-shape.
By this method, you can quickly blow all the sticky leaves and other dust materials.
Just visit Amazon to get this appliance and make your house ready for all guests.
Why to choose Leaf Blowers over Rake and Broom?
Till the time, it has been a hot topic: Whether to choose a Leaf Blower or a Rake?
Well, here are few benefits that can be accountable for Leaf Blower over Rake:
- As far as environmental issues and cost are considered, blowers are indeed available.
- Working with rake needs manpower. You might burn more calories while raking than blowing, but is can lead to various lower back problems.
- As mentioned before, the Raking is a task that requires manpower; it is quite tough to clean an open, wide area on your own. Even though Rake and Broom are cheaper than Blower, you’ll have to pay more to the servant to get your lawn cleaned. On another hand, you can get rid out all types of debris on your own with a Leaf blower.
- A Leaf Blower can clean as fast as twice of what is possible with a Rake.
- Rake isn’t healthy, but the blower is.
- A Leaf Blower can reach to any area for cleaning, which is quite difficult to do with a Rake.
- The best part is that this useful product can help in cleaning gutters, removing trees stump and much more.
- You have to wait for a perfect sunny day to use Rake and Broom. This would not be a big issue in the case of using Leaf Blower.
- It would be tough to clean a large pile of leaves with Rake. But the same is an easy task with a Leaf Blower.
Whether you’ve a large or small-sized yard, it has the power to handle mostly all type of sized area. Some Leaf Blowers even has the possibility to vary speed. So, you can use them for fine things like flower, or for powerful things like snow.
A Leaf blower is a smart investment for home and business owners. All the Leaf Blowers available at Amazon are of high-quality and are tested by experts. Thus, efficient in the terms of performance and durability. You can choose the most efficient Leaf blower according to the power source, or size of your yard. You can also go with a brand or select the right one for you according to specific outdoor project plans.